Grilled asparagus is one of my favorite side dishes during the summer. It’s super easy and I like mine a little crisp. It cooks quickly so this would be something to put on the grill last.
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- Oil (I usually use Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Seasoning to taste (I do salt and pepper)
- Heat the grill between 300-400 degrees.
- Cut about an inch off the bottom of the asparagus. (There is a stringy woody part on the bottom that doesn’t taste great. Some people tell you to bend the asparagus and let it snap but sometimes it might snap off some of the eatable parts too)
- Lightly cover all asparagus with oil. (Make sure the asparagus is not over saturated with the oil)
- Sprinkle all asparagus with the seasoning.
- Place asparagus on the grill (you can put the asparagus on a skewer to make it easier to hold and pick up)
- Grill for 2-3 minutes or until it’s at the tenderness you like. (Asparagus cooks quickly so make sure you check them often)