My boyfriend’s aunt made this several times with different types of fruits and it’s really good. My favorite is to use peaches but I’ve had it with cherries and pineapple. On Pinterest there are so many different dump cake recipes. I have included links to several of them. I haven’t tried some of the recipes yet but I definitely want to and will update this post when I have tried them. Doing the peach dump cake, makes it very similar to a peach cobbler. This also reheats nicely in the microwave. Please leave a comment below and let me know how you liked it.
- 3 cans peaches with syrup
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- ½ cup butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9×13 baking dish, dump 2 cans of peaches with the syrup and one can of peaches without the syrup.
- Dump the cake mix on top of the peaches. Make sure to spread it to cover the whole dish.
- Cut the butter into pieces and put it over the cake mix or melt the butter and spread it over the cake mix.
- Place into the oven and bake for 55-60 minutes.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Additional Dump Cake Recipes: